The 2021 GRAD Poster Competition was held virtually during Graduate Research Appreciation Week: Monday, April 5 - Thursday, April 8. Congratulations to all participants.
Top three winners:
- First Place: Sveinn Einarsson: “ Alexandrium in the Arctic: Are Harmful Algae Spreading as the Arctic Warms?”
- Second Place: Ioannis Sakiotis: “Multi-Dimensional Numerical Integration on Parallel Architectures”
- Third Place: Krishna K. Raut: “Influence of Monovalent and Divalent Ions in the Conformational Change of Caspase-Cleaved Par-4 (cl-Par-4) Tumor Suppressor Protein”
- Letrice Samuels: “An Exploratory Study of Older Adults’ Emotions to Social Isolation and their Coping Activities During COVID-19 Pandemic”
- Brittney Ruedlinger: “Trials and Tribulations of Humanizing Mice for Cancer Research”
- Natalie Cruz: “Institutional Context Drives Mobility: A Comprehensive Analysis of Academic and Economic Factors that Influence International Student Enrollment at United States Higher Education Institutions”