Agenda for the Hampton Roads Sea Level Rise/Flooding Adaptation Forum on March 19, 2021 via Virtual Forum.
- Opening Remarks and Introductions: Ben McFarlane, Hampton Roads Planning District Commission Dr. Wie Yusuf, Old Dominion University and Virginia Sea Grant
- Dr. Jessica Whitehead, ODU Institute for Coastal Adaptation and Resilience (ICAR): Update on ODU ICAR
- Terry O’Neill, City of Hampton: Hampton’s Experience with Environmental Impact Bonds
- Dr. Joshua Behr, Virginia Modeling, Analysis, and Simulation Center, ODU: Recover Hampton Roads
- Dr. Daniel Richards, ODU and Ashley Gordon, Hampton Roads Planning District: Commission Flood Insurance Outreach: Calculating and Communicating Risk 11:20 AM Ben McFarlane, Hampton Roads Planning District Commission
- Update from the HRPDC
McFarlane, Ben and Yusuf, Wie, "Agenda- Hampton Roads Sea Level Rise/Flooding Adaptation Forum" (2021). March 19, 2021: Updates from Hampton Roads: Moving the Needle on Resilience. 1.