Agenda for the Hampton Roads Sea Level Rise/Flooding Adaptation Forum on December 17, 2021 via Virtual Forum.
- Opening Remarks and Introductions: Ben McFarlane, Hampton Roads Planning District Commission and Dr. Wie Yusuf, Old Dominion University and Virginia Sea Grant
- Navid Tahvildari, of Old Dominion University: Comparing the Efficiency of a Marsh-Sill and Oyster Reef Balls in Attenuating Waves
- Brendan Player, of Stantec: Carbon Sequestration Benefits of Coastal Restoration
- Robert Isdell, of Virginia Institute of Marine Science: Living Shorelines Achieve Functional Equivalence to Natural Fringe Marshes Across Multiple Ecological Metrics
- Closing Remarks and Reminders
McFarlane, Ben and Yusuf, Wie, "Agenda- Hampton Roads Sea Level Rise/Flooding Adaptation Forum" (2021). December 17, 2021: Natural and Nature-Based Solutions (Part 2). 4.