Cybersecurity: Deep Learning Driven Cybersecurity Research in a Multidisciplinary Environment
Cybersecurity is a priority area of national need. As a multidisciplinary field, cybersecurity requires that the professionals have knowledge and skills in various disciplines. In this REU site program, students from multiple disciplines, such as computer science, computer engineering, criminal justice, information technology, and psychology, will explore a variety of cybersecurity topics, using Deep Learning or AI as a main methodology. The REU program is also enriched through various seminars and social activities.
Program Coordinator: Chunsheng Xin, Ph.D.
- Khan Iftekharuddin, Ph.D., Electrical Engineering
- Jiang Li, Ph.D., Electrical Engineering
- Brian Payne, Ph.D., Criminal Justice
- Cong Wang, Ph.D., Computer Science
- Hongyi Wu, Ph.D., Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Chunsheng Xin, Ph.D., Electrical & Computer Engineering
Hannah A. Chevis and Brian K. PayneMississippi State University, Starkville, Mississippi
Qaylin HollimanJackson State University, Jackson, MS
William S. Matos DíazInter American University of Barranquitas, Puerto Rico