The web site served as a brochure. This document was compiled from various images created for the festival.
See also archived web site on Internet Archive: https://web.archive.org/web/20231006125732/https://www.odu.edu/life/culture/arts/litfest
From the Web site:
All events are free and open to the community!
Free parking available in Constant Center/45th Street Garage for events in University Theatre.
For more information, please contact the Old Dominion University English Department at (757) 683-3991 or email email@example.com.
- President Brian Hemphill, Ph.D. and the Office of the President
- Cullen Strawn, Ph.D, Sarah Glaser, and Arts@ODU
- Michael Khandelwal and The Muse Writers Center
- Edith White and the Forrest P. White Endowment
- Kris King and the Naro Expanded Video Collection
- Sarah Pishko and Prince Books
- Dean Dr. Laura Delbrugge and the Office of the Dean, College of Arts and Letters
- SuperCompStudios, logo design
- Erin Dougherty and Eleanor's Norfolk
- Jerri Dickseski
- Kenneth FitzGerald, Graphic Design
- Dr. Anne H. Muraoka and the Institute for the Humanities
Old Dominion University, ""Brochure," 46th Annual ODU Literary Festival, 2023: Connections" (2023). 46th Annual Literary Festival at ODU: October 1-5, 2023. 1.