Submission Guidelines for Cybersecurity: Deep Learning Driven Cybersecurity Research in a Multidisciplinary Environment
Who Can Submit
Undergraduate students enrolled in the 2021 REU program for Interdisciplinary Research in Behavioral Sciences of Transportation Issues may submit their posters here. For additional information, please contact Elizabeth Smith, exsmith @ odu.edu..
How to Submit a Poster
1. Make sure your poster is in an acceptable format: PDF. We can accept posters in standard image formats (jpg, gif, png) or Microsoft Powerpoint, but they will be converted to PDF.
2. Write an abstract for your poster, preferably no more than 150 words. Please also select keywords -- these are words that describe your research and will help a user locate your poster through a search.
3. Submit the poster by clicking the Submit Works option on the left navigation bar. You will be asked to create an account.
4. After you've created an account, you will start the submission process. You'll need to agree to the Submission Agreement, complete the submission form, and upload your poster. You will be able to go back in and make revisions until the poster has been published to the site.
5. After you've submitted your poster, you will be notified by e-mail when it is published to the site. Please review the poster and all metadata to make sure it is correct.
6. If you have any questions or need to make changes after it is published, contact Elizabeth Smith, exsmith @ odu.edu.